10-Minute Smoked Salmon Baked Potatoes
Yield 2 Servings
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed or ¼-½ teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes and pierce several times with a fork. Microwave on high until tender; about 4-8 minutes depending on the size of the potato and the power of your microwave.
- Cut potatoes open and top with salmon, yogurt or sour cream, capers, red onion, chives, dill (if using) salt and pepper.
- Instead of microwaving the potatoes you can bake them in a 350 degree oven for 45-minutes to one hour.
- If you use low-fat sour cream instead of Greek yogurt one serving of this recipe, using a medium-size baked potato, will be 299 calories instead of 269.
- If you skip the capers you reduce the sodium in this recipe by 150 mg per serving. That’s a lot!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 38 mg
Sodium 470 mg
Total Carbohydrates 40 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 22 g
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/10-minute-smoked-salmon-baked-potatoes/