Yield 2 Servings
- 2 pieces of your favorite whole grain bread
- 1 small-medium avocado
- A little lemon or lime juice
- A generous handful of multicolored tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 ounces soft goat cheese or ricotta cheese
- 2-3 teaspoons good olive oil (See Trending… for the kind I used.)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Toast the bread.
- In a small bowl, rough-mash the avocado. Add a dash or lemon or lime juice.
- Spread the cheese onto the toast slices.
- Spread the avocado on top of the cheese, then top with chopped tomatoes.
- Drizzle one teaspoon of olive oil onto each slice of toast.
- Grind a little fresh black pepper on top.
- I didn't do the nutrition analysis on this. It greatly depends on the amount of cheese, avocado, and the type and size of your bread slice. Enjoy and don't count the calories on this one!
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/avocado-tomato-toast/