Chard, Cheese and Tomato Oven-baked Frittata for Two
Yield 2 servings
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper – to taste
- Cooking spray or cooking oil
- ½ cup leftover 10-Minute Garlicky Swiss Chard
- Fresh basil – about 2 tablespoons chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta, goat cheese or any shredded or crumbled cheese you like
- Sliced tomatoes, any kind
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional - Dried parsley – for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Generously grease a medium-size, oven safe skillet with oil or cooking spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Using a fork, carefully distribute the cooked chard and chopped basil into the egg mixture. Crumble the cheese on top, then top with tomato slices, grated parmesan and a little dried parsley.
- Bake at 350 until the eggs set and begin to brown on the edges, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Top with more parsley or basil if desired. Serves 2.
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/chard-cheese-and-tomato-oven-baked-frittata-for-two/