Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges
Yield 2 servings
- 1 large or 2 medium eggs
- 2 medium Russet potatoes
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped; or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Scrub potatoes (leave skins on).
- Slice potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise, into thirds or quarters to make wedges. Pat the wedges dry.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl until yolk and white combines.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Coat each wedge in egg wash, then coat in dry mix, until entirely covered.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how thick your wedges are. Remove from oven when potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork and exterior is crispy.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/crispy-parmesan-potato-wedges/