Crispy White Beans
Yield 2-4 Servings
- 1 can white beans (Navy, Cannellini, Butter, Lima, Great Northern or any canned white bean you have)
- Olive or avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional- Any of the following: chopped garlic, orange or lemon zest, fresh herbs, dried herbs, red pepper flakes
- Drain and thoroughly rinse until the water runs clear, 1 (14-15 oz.) can white beans.
- Spread out onto a clean dish towel or paper towel and pat dry. Let air dry another 30 minutes.
- Carefully transfer beans to a rimmed baking sheet. Lightly toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and any other spices or herbs you are using. (See list above fo suggestions.)
- Bake in a preheated, 425 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown, dry and crispy, but not burned.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/crispy-white-beans/