Fruity Chicken and Quinoa Salad
Yield 2 servings
- 10-12 oz. cooked chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 ½ cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2-3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2-3 tablespoons Marzetti Simply Dressed Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, washed and patted dry
- Lemon Dressing Salad greens with herbs such as Earthbound Organic, Bright Herb Spring Mix
- In a large bowl, carefully toss together the cooked chicken, cooled quinoa, pineapple tidbits, diced onion, salad greens and Marzetti lemon dressing. Toss until well-coated.
- Gently stir in the blueberries. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/fruity-chicken-and-quinoa-salad/