Honey Lime Salmon
Yield 2 Servings
- 2 salmon filets, about six ounces, each
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon fresh grated ginger or 1 clove crushed garlic – or both
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely diced green onions or chopped fresh parsley
- Cooking spray
- Lightly spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towel, then sprinkle the salmon filets sparingly with a little salt and pepper.
- Using a fork, gently poke 6 sets of fork holes in the salmon, about half way through.
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, honey, lime juice, ginger, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Save back ¼ of the sauce in a small bowl.
- Carefully spoon the remaining ¾ of the sauce over the top of the fish fillets.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven, about 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. This depends on the thickness of the filets.
- Top with diced green onions or chopped fresh parsley and drizzle the remaining sauce on top.
- Make this recipe gluten free by using gluten-free soy sauce or tamari.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Unsaturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 91 mg
Sodium 379 mg
Total Carbohydrates 19 g
Protein 33 g
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/honey-lime-salmon/