Raspberry Overnight Oats
Yield 1 Serving
- 1/3 of a cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon chia or flax seeds
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon dark, mini chocolate chips
- Place the oats in an 8 oz Mason jar. Pour in the milk and stir well.
- Layer the chia or flax seeds next, followed by the yogurt and raspberries. At this point you can either mix things up a bit or leave them layered. Your choice.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight and up to three days. Add the chocolate chips just before eating.
- The nutrition content of overnight oats varies greatly in fat, carbohydrates, and calories, greatly depending on what kind of yogurt (0% fat, low-fat, whole) milk (almond, soy, dairy) and toppings (nuts, seeds, chocolate) you use. Choose the healthiest items for you, depending on your nutrition goals.
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/raspberry-and-dark-chocolate-overnight-oats/