- 2 cups of radishes, washed, stems removed, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat radishes dry.
- In a medium-size bowl rub radishes with olive oil until each radish is well-coated.
- Spread radishes onto a 9 X 13 baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 degrees until radishes are tender and begin to brown on both sides. Flip once during roasting.
- Cool and remove from pan. Roasted radishes can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 123 mg
Total Carbohydrates 4 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Protein 1 g
Recipe by Empty Nest Eats at https://emptynesteats.com/roasted-radishes-really/