I’m on vacation this week but I couldn’t leave without giving you something extra beautiful to look at. Check out this Lovely Local Summer Salad?
I’ve no time to post but I did want to give a shout out and a very big thank you to all the local farmers who provided EVERY SINGLE INGREDIENT in this amazing salad.
- Frisee lettuce – Birdsong Farm
- Blueberries – DeGrandchamp Farms
- Pork Chops – Primal Roots Farm (grilled, leftover, and sliced cold on the salad)
- Goat Cheese (feta) – Windshadow Farm
- Corn – Barden’s Farm Market (leftover, and cut off the cob)
- Beets – Sower’s Purse Farm and SHPS School Garden (roasted)
Peace, love, good eats, and a restful week, from our Empty Nest to yours.